Rising Stars Women’s Leadership Boot Camp
Next Boot Camp starts April 6, 2018
Earlybird Price: Apply and be accepted by March 9, 2018 and pay only $1,997.
ABOUT THE BOOT CAMP
Take your leadership skills to the next level in just four weeks as you:
- Participate in highly interactive sessions. Explore your personal communication, motivation, and conflict styles
- Deepen your understanding of leadership styles, leading vs. managing, team building, leadership communication and conflict management, money as a leadership tool, exerting personal power/influence, and more
- Expand your personal network with new connections at organizations and industries different from your own
- Learn from East Tennessee women leaders who together have 50 years of leadership, mentoring, and coaching experience (team details at Our Team)
4 consecutive Fridays, April 6 – April 27 (8 a.m. to 5 p.m. lunch included)
Boot Camp topics include:
- Day 1: Effective Communication
Behavior Styles: Learn to use your personal communication style to build a more effective team.
Driving Forces: Explore how to motivate employees by recognizing the Driving Forces™ that move them.
- Day 2: Self-Management
Emotional Intelligence: Explore your EQ and learn to build self-awareness, self-control, and empathy.
Conflict Management: Understand how to move from Lose-Lose to Win-Win in workplace conflicts.
- Day 3: Personal Power
Leadership Styles/Strengths: Explore six leadership styles and identify key traits of effective leadership .
Critical Thinking: Work through the critical characteristics and hidden mistakes that impact critical thinking.
- Day 4: Employee Management
Managing Teams: Learn to build an effective team that is committed and accountable.
Managing Productivity: Enhance delegation and priority setting skills to become a more effective manager.
Program Price: $2,497 (non-refundable.)
We are currently accepting applications…
for the Spring 2018 Rising Stars Women’s Leadership Boot Camp. To be considered for participation, complete and submit an application. Once we have reviewed your application, you will be notified whether you are accepted into the program.
Applicants accepted into the program will be sent details about participation along with a link for payment. Payment must be received by March 23rd. Participants who pay by March 9th will pay the early bird price of $1,997. Applications submitted after March 9th will be billed the full class price: $2,497.
Cancellation policy: If you are unable to attend due to circumstances beyond your control, and have already taken the pre-class assessments, you may transfer your registration to someone else in your organization for an additional $267 to cover our hard costs. If you have not taken the assessments, you can transfer your registration for no additional cost. Transfers are only available up through completion of the first week of classes.
If no one in your organization is available to receive the transfer, we will issue a rain check for the next boot camp, after which your registration is forfeit.