The Lizzie Nomination process:
- All nominations must be submitted using the form below
- Nominations must be received by 11:59 p.m. on March 31, 2019.
- Applications must be completed in full to be considered.)
(don’t worry – there is a ‘Save & Continue’ option, at the bottom of the form)
- Any individual or organization (other than relatives) may nominate an individual.
- Nominations are open to all women who reside, are employed, or are active in East Tennessee.
- The three nominees chosen as finalists must be available to attend the day of the Summit (June 14th) as our guest.
- Chosen finalists will also be invited, as our guest, to the VIP Reception on the prior Thursday evening to meet with our Speakers, the Council and other guests. (Nominators, we suggest you share this with the person you are nominating to ensure they will be available. We understand you may want this to be a surprise, and for them not to know if not chosen to be finalists, however, a heads up is better than a panic.)
- We require a head shot of the nominee as part of this process.
- The judging committee consists of representatives from several regional women’s organizations and the Ignite Women’s Leadership Council.
- Current members of the Ignite Women’s Leadership Council and Ignite staff are not eligible for nomination.
- If you have any questions regarding the nomination process or the event, please contact Deb Schmitz.
- If you experience issues with the form or the save and continue, please contact the webmaster.