What if you can’t make it? Here’s what you can do:
- Send a colleague. Although we’ll miss you, you can send a friend in your place. No charge for substitutions, but you have to let us know in writing at least five business days.
- Transfer to a different workshop. Choose another workshop in the Great Managers series. No charge to transfer, but you have to let us know in writing at least 5 business days in advance of the workshop. Only one transfer will be allowed.
- Don’t cancel! If you can’t avoid it, we need you to let us know by email:
- Up to 30 days prior to the workshop, receive a full refund, minus a 10% administrative fee.
- Up to 7 days prior to the workshop, receive a 75% refund.
- Sorry, no refunds in the last 5 business days before the workshop.
Send email notifications to Deb@IgniteSucceed.com, subject line “Great Managers.”
Note: While we try to avoid it at all costs, we reserve the right to cancel workshops. If we do, we will apply your registration fee to another workshop or refund your fee. But we will not be responsible for any additional costs you have incurred, such as travel expenses.
If circumstances beyond your control arise that will keep you from participating in the boot camp, and you let us know at least 14 days before boot camp starts, you can transfer your registration. Here are your options:
A. Transfer your registration to another woman in your organization:
- You have completed the pre-class assessments: You may transfer for an additional $267 to cover our hard costs.
- You have NOT completed the pre-class assessments: You can transfer your registration for no additional cost.
B. Transfer to the next boot camp: If there isn’t a woman in your organization available to receive the transfer, you can transfer to the next regularly scheduled boot camp. If you are unable to attend that session, your registration is forfeited.
C. You have to cancel and can’t transfer!
Up to 30 days prior to the workshop, receive a full refund, minus the costs of any assessments and a 20% administrative fee.
Send email notifications to Deb@IgniteSucceed.com, subject line “Boot Camp.”
Refunds are NOT available for the Salons. However, you can send a friend or colleague in your place, just let us know who. OR if you notify us more than 72 hours in advance, you can transfer your registration to the next upcoming Salon.
Send notifications to Deb@IgniteSucceed.com, subject line “Salon substitution.”
Registration Refund: We will refund your registration to the Ignite Women’s Leadership Summit, less a 20% administrative fee, with written notice of cancellation postmarked no later than May 1st. We do not accept email cancellations. If your cancellation request is postmarked after May 1st, we are unable to issue a refund.
Send cancellation request for the Summit, in writing, to:Ignite, Attention Deb Schmitz
117 Canaly Lane, Loudon, TN 37774
Registration Transfer: Substitute attendees will be permitted until May 1st with email notification of new participant’s name, company, and email address.
Send your email notification to Deb@ignitesucceed.com, with a subject line “Summit substitution.”
Know that by participating in an Ignite public event, you are automatically authorizing Ignite and its employees, agents and assigns to use your name, photograph, voice or other likeness for purposes related to Ignite’s mission, including but not limited to publicity, marketing, websites, other electronic forms of media, and promotion of Ignite’s various programs.