Holiday Productivity Tips!
During the month of December, many people slow down in their business life and ramp up in their personal life. Taking the energy of the season and using it in both arenas can give you a head start for the new year!
Here are some tips to have a more productive holiday season:
- Keep moving forward – you will be ahead of the game come 2017 if you keep moving ahead while most stop moving during this time of the year.
- Network! – this is the best time of the year – there are more social events than ever. Start conversations, learn from others and share your passions.
- Capture the energy of the season. Don’t get bogged down in the “to do’s”. Bustle in your personal and business life!
- Reflect – on the good and the bad. We often learn more from our mistakes than our successes, BUT we often forget about our successes. CELEBRATE them!
- Use the “bonus week”. This is the week between Christmas and New Years. Love this week because it is usually quiet around the office and you can get so much done.
Here’s to a very PRODUCTIVE holiday season!